Monday, February 9, 2015

I HAD A DREAM - CAN WE LOVE ONE ANOTHER?

I HAD A DREAM, Thursday, January 30th. In the dream, I WAS Whitney Houston's daughter. I didn't see my physical body, or even have a sense of myself. But I felt thrilled to be with my mother, after a long absence from her. I could clearly see Whitney.

In the dream Whitney was not drinking nor on drugs. She didn't even sing in the dream. She didn't act like a "star". She was very humble, and didn't even let on about who she was when we were around other people. She was looking for a job. I was giving her "pep talks" about finding the job she wanted. 

No one even recognized her when we were riding on a sail boat with some "scruffy" guys. We left the boat to go home. At some point we must have been in a car, but we mostly walked. Whitney dropped something in the middle of the road as we were walking. I couldn't tell what it was but it seemed very repulsive. In the dream, I didn't think to ask Whitney about it. After all - she was my mother.

We visited a house. Inside,  a little baby crawled on the floor. This little baby picked up the same repulsive item, that Whitney had dropped in the street, and the baby ate it. Still, I couldn't recognize the object. It was tiny, looked a putrid brownish green, and had an irregular shape. The dream ended.

When I woke I wondered what the dream meant. I asked the Lord the meaning of the dream.  I thought about how confusing it must have have been for Whitney's daughter growing up. Being around the drugs...the celebrity...having everything she could ask for and yet living in a household of unhappy people, trying to fulfill the emptiness inside, not realizing that that "hole in one's heart" can only be filled by a close relationship with the Living God.

One woman, who claims to have been a friend of Bobbi Kristina, says that " Bobby Kristina admitted that living with Whitney could be traumatic."

                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944117/bobbi-kristina-confidante-reveals-whitney-s-tormented-daughter-told-family-say-m-crazy-hold-money.html#ixzz3R7Uhla1h



I prayed for Bobbi Kristina. But I wish I would have realized what was going to happen on Saturday of that week. Perhaps I would have spent more time in prayer for her. Now I feel so sorry that I didn't stop and just bang the" heck" out of the gates of heaven on behalf of Whitney's beautiful but sad and lonely, only girl-child!

 ( I don't mean to be disrespectful of Heaven. However, remember the Importunate Widow and the unjust judge in Luke 18:1-8? Well that is what I mean! If the woman who wouldn't give up, banging on the gates of the unjust judge received her petition answered, how much more should we receive a positive response as we keep "hammering" the gates of Heaven, of the Almighty, Just, Wise and Fair Judge to give Bobby Kristina Brown another chance at life?)

Not ever imagining the awful events occurring in tandem with my dream, Saturday morning I checked the news on the Internet, as I normally do. There to my horror were accounts of Bobbi Kristina being found face-down in her bathtub, unconscious, in the same position Whitney had been found the evening of Clive Davis' Grammy party three years ago.

I had been grief-stricken and shocked when I heard about WHITNEY's death February 11, 2012. I couldn't believe the beautiful woman with the unbelievable voice - so full of life - with such vivacious laughter and sparkling eyes - was now dead!

     WHITNEY HOUSTON'S DEATH AND AUNT'S WARNINGS HAUNT BOBBI KRISTINA BROWN'S FAMILY

When details surfaced of her problems with drugs and alcohol in the early nineties, I wrote Clive Davis, her manager, a letter, begging him to get her help - even if he had to put her in rehab himself!

Like many others I had watched "The Houstons" reality show, just as I had watched "Being Bobby Brown". When I had watched the couple on Bobby's show, I was stirred to pray as I watched them be baptized in Israel, hoping they had finally found a solid connection to God. But my hopes were dashed.

www.mylifetime.com/shows/the-houstons-on-our-own/

www.tv.com/shows/being-bobby-brown

I had always hoped, since CeCe Winans and Whitney had seemed to be friends, that somehow CeCe could be instrumental in helping Whitney out of her hole of despair. But again, my hopes and prayers were not realized.    Whitney Houston & CeCe Winans - Bridge Over Troubled Water

Personally, I believe every saint of God in America, who interceeds in prayer on behalf of others,WHOSE LOVE OF CHRIST CROSSES "COLOR BOUNDARIES" should be FERVENTLY PRAYING FOR BOBBI KRISTINA.

I dare say, that if your love of God does not exceed color boundaries, Dear Saint, I would question your salvation and your commitment to Him. That goes regardless of whether you are black, white, brown, yellow, pink, or even blue, as in the case of some highly interbred families in Kentucky.

                    IS THERE REALLY A RACE OF BLUE SKINNED PEOPLE?


The Holy Spirit has certainly laid a "prayer burden" upon my heart for this young girl, whose own heart has been broken beyond despair. But I pray with all my heart that the situation is not beyond repair.

There was an anointing from God and a gifting upon Whitney Houston's VOICE. After all, she started out singing in the church choir. As a young girl, raised in church, surely Whitney had the opportunity to hear the Gospel message preached. She knew the right pathway because she heard the truth of Jesus Christ being the only way to God the Father.


          "Jesus saith unto him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the father  but by Me".    John 14:6 KJV


Whitney Houston had a divine destiny in God. But like Elvis Presley, who started out singing gospel hymns, probably in church, she made choices that pulled her into a swirling quicksand maelstrom, that pulled her into darkness she could not save herself from. 

                      ELVIS SINGS GOSPEL    ELVIS DIES


Many times over the years I asked the Lord, "Are other people praying for Whitney?" I am sure they must have been. But if so, why this tragic end?

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE SAME WITH BOBBI KRISTINA! If enough people pray, continuously, until she awakes sound and whole, I believe the Lord can do a miracle! I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!  IF WE BELIEVE TOGETHER PERHAPS GOD WILL DO A MIRACLE OF REVIVAL AND HEALING FOR BOBBI KRISTINA!

            "IF YOU BELIEVE" LYRICS

Now Whitney is gone. But Bobby Kristina could still live, and WELL,  if we believe for miracles for her - TOGETHER.


 The Word of God says, "I also tell you this: if two of you agree on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you."    Matthew 18:19 NLT


   Several nights ago I found a video of Juanita Bynum's prayer meeting for Bobbi Kristina. Sister Juanita surely knows how to storm the gates of Heaven!  Although it may not have been at the same time the others on the video were praying, I believe the Lord honored our prayers in unity. I prayed until 1:30 a.m. until totally exhausted.

                www.gospelbreak.com/2015/02/ambassador-juanita-bynum-prays-for-bobbi-kristina-video/

IF WE COULD ALL PRAY TOGETHER, FORGET OUR DIFFERENCES, AND PRAY IN UNITY - THAT IS THE KEY!

It seems necessary to be perfectly clear...it is not because her mother is an AMERICAN ICON that I am praying for Bobbi Kristina. I do not worship people, be they performers, sports heroes, or politicians. THAT WOULD BE IDOLATRY!

The Lord warns against idolatry in the Ten Commandments. Many nations in the Bible and throughout history, fell, because they worshiped things, people, and FALSE GODS. The worship of other things rather than God, has put this nation exactly where it is..a multi-jeweled
snowball rolling quickly down a steep hill and headed for Hell! 

However, I loved Whitney because she was a fellow-singer. She gave me the enjoyment of not only listening to her beautiful music, but I used her songs to train my voice, just as I did with Sandy Patty's. Both women have long been a great inspiration for me. But they have never been idols, not even for a second. 

It was obvious these are/were flesh and blood women with their own problems and foibles. But I  relate to them because of their music. Music transcends cultures.

           MY FAVORITE SANDY PATTY SONG



And as for Whitney's handicaps...drug and alcohol problems also transcend color and cultural barriers. For ONE Bobbi Kristina, there are probably millions of other young men and women suffering the throes of drug and alcohol addiction because of their parents' tragic examples. I pray for them, too. 

But just as Whitney Houston had a divine destiny - or shall we say "God's Call" on her life, that I believe was left unfulfilled, despite all the fame and wealth...so I believe that Bobbi Kristina also has a divine destiny! That destiny is NOT to die drowned in a tub due to either drug overdose or violence imposed by a jealous boyfriend!
                             
 BOBBI KRISTINA- VIOLENT HISTORY WITH NICK GORDON TRIGGERED BY JEALOUSY

          POLICE ARE STILL INVESTIGATING...


Bobbi Kristina is special because she is one young woman, who if she miraculously survives, and comes back to bring us an account of her amazing "time in heaven",  as OTHERS do; perhaps, she will lead many SEEKERS onto a pathway of life, instead of a route to death.

Because of the esteem by so many Americans for her mother, perhaps she could be a "bridge" to the broken heart of our nation.Perhaps God could use her to help heal the wounds that have been inflicted by those who have  merely pretended to be leaders of the caliber of Martin Luther King, Jr.

       www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/1964/king-bio.html


Divine mantles or we can call them "anointings" from the Lord, often fall upon the next generation, or others who willingly pick them up.  This has been proven in the Bible as well as in our modern culture. 

Elijah the prophet literally passed his mantle on to Elisha. What we see a picture of in the natural also occurred in the spiritual realm in II Kings 2:13-15.  This is especially dramatic when the original mantle-wearer is taken away from our midst.

Elisha trained students and very easily may have imparted a portion of his mantle to them. The Bible refers to "schools of prophets", and also "the sons of the prophets".

 See I Kings 20:35, II Kings 2:3, II Kings 4:1.


 Upon further study, one sees that these so called mantles or "anointings" can be passed from generation to generation, or to "helpers".  

Due  to Moses' heavy work-load, God also appointed a portion of his 'anointing' to fall upon seventy elders who were to act as authorities on behalf of Moses for the Tribe of Israel wandering in the desert after their flight from Egypt.   See Exodus 24:1-9 and Numbers 11:16-24.

Look at Pat Robertson's son Gordon, who is now heads up CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network).     SPIRITUAL GIFTS - GORDON ROBERTSON - HEALING THE SICK

 In fact, former CBN co-host Ben Kinchelow wrote a very interesting article yesterday about Black History Month.

                    THE HISTORY OF BLACK AMERICA PART II by Ben Kinchelow     
                 

And then there are Franklin Graham, and Anne Graham Lotz, who also seem to have inherited their father's mantle. Although Billy at present is still with us, but unable to carry it now.

                    FRANKLIN GRAHAM CARRIES HIS FATHER'S TORCH

                   ANNE GRAHAM LOTZ

Some in the "Prophetic community" of The Church at large have predicted that when Billy Graham dies the End Time Company will rise up in the Tribulation Hour and MIRACLES WILL PREVAIL!     
              THE SIGN WILL BE BILLY GRAHAM'S DEATH - BENNY HINN


So I believe there is a special anointing on Bobbi Kristina...Now that Whitney is gone, the divine mantle that was upon Whitney's voice...to MOVE MILLIONS, could also fall upon Bobbi Kristina...should she live. 

But the choice she can make differently than her famous mother did - IS: does she want to get caught up in the adulation, fame and disintegration of the unhealthy and ungodly lifestyle of her mother? Or would she yield herself to God's Spirit, and follow her divine destiny as an anointed spokesperson for the Lord, in this End Time Hour?

 Perhaps to draw millions of people to the Kingdom of God with the sound of her voice? Perhaps her destiny is to be a link in the mighty End-Time revival that so many Christians in America are desperately praying for.

If not only that, Bobbi Kristina would be in a unique position to unite both African American and Caucasian cultures. If the saints will pray that God spares her life, and restores her completely, perhaps she can be a catalyst for racial healing in our culture. Only leaders intent on bringing Jesus Christ to the forefront as THE HEALER OF ALL DIVIDES, including the horrible racial divide we now see being purposely inflamed in our culture, are TRUE leaders. 

AMERICA'S RACIAL POWDER KEG

Yes, there are hawkers trying to promote themselves at the expense of The People. These manipulators pretend to have the best interests of the people at heart, yet SELL their own brand of rhetoric, in an attempt to inflame the passions of unwitting millions. At the same time these immoral leaders promote their own twisted versions of Christianity. Some of which promote one culture over another, and even "Damn" America. * 

Instead of truly healing the breach, these UNSCRUPULOUS so-called "leaders" divide and want to "conquer" the masses, for their own wealth, fame and power. Expounding a twisted form of culture-specific Christianity, they brain-wash the unsuspecting naive with their seemingly uplifting words, feeding into the "SOULISH",  CARNAL or "fleshly side" of Christians, which promotes hate instead of love.  Man is a three part being, made up of spirit, soul and body.

           WE ARE THREE PART BEINGS

   Remember that the Bible says "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace."   

            THE PASTOR WHO SAYS: "GOD DAMN AMERICA"           


I have lived in several major cities and have even been involved with the ethnic communities in those cities. Honestly, I saw more prejudice toward white people in the black communities than I have ever seen from caucasians toward blacks. This observation extends from the 1960's to the present day.

Of course I grew up in a small town in the North and not in the South. I had a black friend who was actually afraid to travel with me from South to North by car even in the 1990's because of still-existing prejudices.

I know there are still many prejudices existing on "both sides of the fence", but what has been happening in the U.S. lately has only fueled the fires of racism. The common people, if left alone and not pushed by secretive and not-so-secretive political groups, intent on capitalizing on emotion to boost their own political ambitions, would not have gone as far as what happened in Ferguson.

 Even some of my closest African American friends had told me they had very hard feelings toward whites because of experiences they have had. I believe them. But they must FORGIVE!

From the time I was a little girl, one of the number one desires of my heart has been to bring black and white people together in unity. At one time I thought that could be done politically. But having tried that route. I heard the false promises of those who pretend to do that, but whose actions prove otherwise.

  The only way to unite people is to teach them the WAY OF JESUS' LOVE. Those who KNOW Jesus Christ as personal Savior, and CARRY HIS SPIRIT -  LOVE. Those who don't -DON"T!

 I have encountered my own share of incidents where various individuals, whose color of skin just happened to be "black", threatened me or harmed me in some way. But I still have this persistent love for other people, like I said before - even if they are BLUE!

 However I am here to tell you that your skin color has nothing to do with your spiritual identity in JESUS CHRIST! And if you are an American you should be AN AMERICAN! Yes, honor your fore-bearers if you want. But remember,  all of our ancestors came from somewhere else at one time or another.

Every American should read, "Dreams From My Father", by Barack Obama. On page 115 he writes:                    

"Whatever my father might say, I knew it was too late to ever truly claim Africa as my home. And if I had come to understand myself as a black American, and was understood as such, that understanding remained unanchored to place. .."


                                 GET OVER YOURSELF!


I have forgiven those who harmed me, or even threatened to do so, when I was showing them nothing but love. I FORGIVE because I believe in the power of the Gospel to bring men of all nations, languages and colors together for His Glory. CAN WE DO THIS IN the UNITED States?      
                   
The only answer for the intense and ever-increasing battle between cultures in America is Jesus Christ and His Love. Those who truly love one another will consider their Brothers and Sisters in Christ as part of the same family, despite their skin color. That bond ITSELF should surely pave the way to increased understanding and unity. We must sit down together to eat. Invite each other into our homes. Sit down to talk and befriend and understand one another.

A dear African-American friend of mine named Janet from Ft. Lauderdale, invited me to her all-black Baptist church in about the year 2000. I was the only white person in a crowd of 400 people. But I loved every second of it, and in my imagination longed to address the crowd -  begging them for unity in the Body of Christ.

When I attended a small, storefront church in South Florida, because I was on the worship team the pastor listened to my "input". After some African American church burnings in the south, as recently as the 1990's, I wrote an article and gave it to the pastor, encouraging him to make our congregation as unsegregated as possible. Yes, we already had caucasians and non-caucasians worshiping side by side. But the pull on my heart was to encourage the pastor to do something "extra".

He listened. We had an amazing service where his friend Billy Blanks of TAE-BO fame spoke, and our two churches got together to worship. After Billy spoke, the congregations exchanged gifts of love with each other. Some exchanged money, some watches, some food, etc. Whatever we had to give we shared with each other. I will never forget that amazing worship service!

                BILLY BLANKS OF TAE BO FAME

    BILLY BLANKS IS A COMMITTED CHRISTIAN WHO DOESN'T LET COLOR STAND IN HIS WAY

After that, one of our dearest sisters in Christ, a precious, anointed African American saint, ended up homeless. One could actually feel the Spirit of God surrounding her physical being while sitting or standing near this mighty woman of God.

 The pastor let her make her bed in an extra room in the church, as many weeks as were necessary for her to be reunited with her family in another state. If it had not been inappropriate for a single man and woman to live together, I have no doubt he would have invited her to stay in his home. Now that is what I call "love"!

Please, Brothers and Sisters, don't infer insult or injury where there is none!

 Let us pray Bobbi Kristina through this crisis TOGETHER,  AS A UNITED FAMILY IN CHRIST JESUS!

Perhaps in her coma, like the little boy in the book, "HEAVEN IS FOR REAL", she will visit Heaven, and experience Jesus first-hand. Perhaps Bobbi will even visit temporarily with her beautiful mother, whom I am sure would say, "Krissy, you need to go back. I need you to live your life. Please don't do to yourself what I have done!" And with tears in her eyes, I believe Whitney would send Bobbi back.

   
This could very well happen. If we all STAND TOGETHER IN PRAYER, with the power of God making our skin invisible to each other's eyes, looking at each other's hearts with love.

YES. IF WE BELIEVE.
         


  WHITNEY HOUSTON AND MARIAH CAREY: WHEN YOU BELIEVE  CLICK LINK.

                                           


                                 UPDATE ON BOBBI KRISTINA -  2/16/2012
Last night I saw on the internet an article that Bobbi Kristina's organs are shutting down. I refuse to believe this bad report! I believe in the Power of The Living God to restore Bobbi, every molecule and atom of her body and brain, in the Name of Jesus.
I refuse to stop praying! I haven't spent all this time in prayer for nothing! Besides, I HAD ANOTHER DREAM LAST NIGHT. 
I dreamed about a young girl swimming underwater. In the dream, ONCE MORE,  I identified with the young girl, thinking that she was me. (I say "young" girl. But to me twenty one is still a very young age.)
As in the other dream, I know now that I was just empathizing with her. I saw the girl under water, swimming and singing. YES ONLY IN A DREAM OR A COMA CAN ONE SING UNDER WATER AND BREATHE AT THE SAME TIME!
Being in a coma can, in a sense, be like being "under water". In the dream, the young woman was not dead but very much alive! She was trying very hard to convince her brother that she can sing! Now whether that incorporates Nick Gordon, whom we know she loves, into the dream, I am not sure. Or perhaps it is a corporate "brother", meaning potential sponsors of her talent, as in a professional group, or even a people-group "Brother". But I pray that only those led by the Holy Spirit become her mentors and guides from this point on...if she does recover. I KNOW MY AWESOME GOD! HE CAN DO IT!
This dream gives me hope. I will not stop praying! And if she is pronounced "dead" I will keep praying that the Lord brings her back to life! PRAY WITH ME EVERYONE, PLEASE!

 BOBBY KRISTINA ORGANS SHUTTING DOWN!
    Two other articles this weekend say the opposite, but one states that the situation is still GRIM! 

BOBBI KRISTINA'S CONDITION HAS NOT WORSENED THIS WEEK

BOBBI KRISTINA BROWN'S CONDITION REMAINS GRIM





                                               ###








                                       
     
                
            
       
           





No comments: