Friday, April 12, 2013

Long Time To Wait - But It's Worth It

Hello Friends,

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. Life has been so hectic. Writing time suffered. Working 12 hours a day six days a week took its toll.

That's an easy excuse I guess. Forgetting about one of my main purposes in life...writing. But sometimes the human mind, body and spirit can only handle so much. We humans get overwhelmed. Life speeds by as we sometimes forget or neglect the most important things.

Things like:
1) Staying in the Word of God
2) Talking with the Lord (praying)
3) Staying in relationship and communication with family
4) Staying in relationship and fellowship with other Christians

We can't go it alone.

So you may have been waiting all this time to hear from me. But most likely not.

This blog isn't exactly riveting reading. Most likely no one has even missed it. But I have missed the pleasure of reaching out to you.

Now I have most important news to share:   God DOES answer prayer. Sometimes it takes years. It's not always exactly how we imagine it. Most often not perfect. But when the Lord does answer prayer He does it His way.

At this moment I am utterly and completely amazed at one of the most important prayers of my life finally being answered. I am a mother. And it has to do with my son. I can't go into detail. But suffice it to say I've been waiting years. My mother's heart has suffered greatly over these years. But now my heart is gladdened because the Heavenly Father has seen fit to grant the desires of my heart. I am overwhelmed with His graciousness despite the many failures I may have made.

Now my life is more complete. I am loved.

No comments: